Thursday, August 4, 2011

My goodwill finds for today.

So this is a picture of today's finds at goodwill!

Piece by Piece here it is....
Swim suit for my little boy size 6-12 months. We are going to a resort in December and he needs a swim suit...he will be just over six months then, so I hope this fits then. .50 cents

 This is a swim suit that is 24 months, but it was really cute so I got it. We go to the Y and swim a lot so he can wear it sometime. .50 cents
 This is a size 3-6 months hoodie that is so cute! We got so many clothes for Steven before he was born that we have plenty to take us through one year old but he needs some stuff to keep him warm as it get colder so this is a start. This was .50 cents also!
 I don't know if I mentioned this but I have a 10 year old stepson named David. This is for him. Its a long sleeve South Pole Shirt. It was 1.00.
And last but not least, this wooden Sort and Stave Circo puzzle. It has never been opened. Its really cook looking and I think Steven will LOVE it when he gets older. It was 2.00! Love it!


So over all this was a pretty good day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home